Grand Opening!

Gnomeland is pleased to announce our Grand Opening.  After carefully selecting, installing, and posing over 500 gnomes across our property, we’re finally ready to cut the ribbon and welcome visitors!  We’ve got hundreds and hundreds of gnomes of all different backgrounds, colors, and styles!  Please come visit us at Gnomeland and check out our acres of gnome wonderland.

Tags:

10 Responses to “Grand Opening!”

1. Onkel Matthius June 6, 2013 at 07:55 #

Can’t wait to visit! In all my worldly travels, I do not think I can say that I have ever been as excited about a new attraction as I am about Gnomeland.

2. Gnome Mercy July 21, 2013 at 13:55 #

Hello fellow gnome enthusiast.

I am part of the Vermont Gnome Fanatics Legion. Upon learning of your wonderful grand opening, we have decided to make you the first overnight stop on our across-the-country gnome fanatics RV tour. I do hope you don’t mind if we park several dozen gnome-themed RVs in your field? We will only stay for a few days.

See you soon!

3. It Takes One to Gnome One July 21, 2013 at 23:05 #

I have been waiting all my life for something like this! Do you host Bar Mitzvahs?

4. Phone Gnome July 22, 2013 at 07:15 #

Can I get the GnomePhone 4 here?

5. Gnomeber 3 NH Attraction July 22, 2013 at 09:59 #

Even having just opened today, it’s clear Gnomeland will be one of NH’s top 3 amusement park attractions only competing with the likes of Storyland and Santa’s Village, while easily passing the lesser attractions of the Polar Caves and Ruggles Mine.

Personally, I found Gnomehenge to be one of the most spirtual places I have ever visited. Seeing those little people worship in their gnomish robes is an image that will live with me until the day I die.

6. You Don't Gnome Me July 22, 2013 at 18:01 #

Word is traveling fast about the Wonderful new attraction and from what I hear there are a few hundred homeless Gnomes that would love to make Gnomeland NH their new home.

7. Noplace like gnome July 22, 2013 at 18:19 #

Can Not Wait for the grand opening. We’ll be there will bells on. And so will our sleigh and eight not-so-tiny reindeer.

8. Palindgnome July 23, 2013 at 09:09 #

Visitor beware! Sure, it sounds like a nice, safe, trip to take the family to gnomeland, but DON’T!! We turned our back for only 2 hours and our sweet Josephine was gone! Those evil gnomes plied us with stories of small places and magical gnome wine, and then ate Jo! Or secreted her away somewhere to a forced labor camp for some half-brained business scheme! Or maybe she just ran away. We don’t know because we can’t find her! And these evil beasts won’t stop serving us wine… We might have to stay.

9. Caley November 4, 2013 at 00:21 #

I made visiting Gnomeland a part of my Furlough Road Trip up the East Coast. It was a spontaneous visit; I wasn’t aware of the attraction until I practically there.

Gnomeland no longer has the 500 gnomes advertised, but there are still more than I’ve ever seen in one place. I have special place in my heart for the Home Depot Gnome. Schmelzen is the one that came home with me, reducing the population of Gnomeland by one. Though as Schmelzen is now in Florida, may be he’ll stumble across his pal Onkel Irwin.

• Wilhelm Gnome December 20, 2013 at 08:27 #

Hey, we no longer have the 500 gnomes of opening day, but we are still New Hampshire’s Premier Gnome Destination!